Wed, Sep 16|
Blackboard Collaborate Ultra Tutorial
In this 30-minute webinar, you will get a chance to learn steps to successfully set up a virtual class session in Blackboard Collaborate Ultra.
Sep 16, 2020, 11:00 AM – 11:30 AM PDT
- Know how to schedule and join sessions.
- Be aware of basic settings and tools.
- Multitasking between different engagement tools.
- Understand all the ways to share content.
- Take away some best practices for preparing and moderating live sessions.
Who should attend:
- Faculty Transitioning to ONLINE instruction
- Want to learn more about Blackboard Collaborate
- Need a refresher of the tools and settings
*Even if you are unable to attend the live tutorial, all registrants will receive links to the resources and the recording of the session.